Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dead Manna Walking {Project 365: Day 5}



You see that guy??


Yeah. That one. The one who drools all the time.

We are about to break up.

That boy has been waking up at 3am for the last couple nights. Well, not really. This morning he woke up at 6am. It was the 2 nights before last night that he woke up at 3am.

And the 6am doesn't count since I stayed up well past midnight because my Older Sister and I started playing Dance Central 2 on the Xbox Kinect and we lost track of time.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted!

I can barely keep my eyes open to write this post.

Anyway. Yesterday was kind of hard.

Baby N woke up at 3am for the second day in a row. Then Little Butt was telling me she didn't feel well.

I told her she couldn't play with her cousin if she didn't go to school.


So she got up and got ready. When we arrived at the school, she didn't even want to get out of the car to go play before class. She looked super pale too. All she did was sit there.

I was finally able to convince her to come home with me. Of course, I had to bribe her!



Before we were able to go home, I had to stop by the post office though. I had some Body by Vi samples to send out so we ran over there.

Poor baby girl ended up laying on the floor in the post office at one point. So we definitely high tailed it home after that. She didn't even want me to stop at Old McDonald's...that's weird!

She ended up falling asleep on the couch for a while.

Luckily, she finally started feeling well later on that evening. Maybe she just needed more sleep? Who knows.


Or maybe she just wanted to spend some extra time with her baby brother whom she loves SO much!

Who knows. I'm just glad she's feeling better.

Now I just have to get myself feeling better. To do that...bed! Goodnight all!!
blog comments powered by Disqus