Monday, January 9, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch {Project 365: Day 8}

Sometimes, after I drop Little Butt off at school, I decide to have some semi-adult time. 

Basically, that means that Baby N and I head to lunch with my Mom and Baby Sis.


Today, we decided to go to Olive Garden.

I know it's not REAL Italian, but whatever. I still love the place!

I had originally gone thinking that I would have the soup, salad, and breadsticks. But they had this amazing looking new dish that I just had to try.


I won't lie. It was pretty fantastic. But after some calamari, soup, salad, and breadsticks...I pretty much had about 3 bites then boxed it up to go.

Not only was it us 3 ladies and Baby N, but my nephew D-money came with us.

Now, D-money is 4. And he's Autistic.

So trying to take a picture of an Autistic 4 year old goes about something like this


Or this


Baby Sis looks great in both pictures. D-money? He could use some work.

But then...

You catch moments like this


And everything just falls into place.

He's such a sweet boy and he is so loved. He's extremely loving for an Autistic child as well. He's pretty awesome, I won't lie.

What is NOT awesome though, is trying to carry my 17 pound, 5 month old chunky monkey in his infant carrier seat after having done a P90X arm workout that morning. Nope. Not fun at all.

The only other really eventful thing we did today was to go mail a package to The Hubble. He's about to get hit with a book bomb! I hope he's ready for it!

Now, what's your favorite restaurant?
blog comments powered by Disqus