Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oops! {Project 365: Days 18, 19, and 20}

You know...it seems that I let ONE day pass and all of a sudden I'm catching up on THREE!

How the heck does life get away with you??? 

So now I get to play catch up! 

Day 18:

Living here in Texas, it's freaking warm. All.The.Time. I am totally annoyed.

But the kids get to play outside and wear t-shirts, so I guess it's not all bad.


And yes, Little Butt is wearing cowgirl boots. She's always wearing those boots. She's so obsessed with those boots that I had to buy the exact same pair in a bigger size for when she outgrows those. It's a problem she has.

But...while the kids are outside playing...


I get to have a little fun of my own!! LOL!

My wine of the month shipment came in!!! This makes me a very happy momma. ;-)

Day 19:


I've mentioned that Baby N is a rolling fool right?? Well, sometimes he slips past me and ends up in the dining room. Little Stinker.

Day 20:

Now we are caught up to today.

Today was a pretty good day. We joined the YMCA today!!

I'm super stoked on it and Little Butt can't wait to go play. I think we are going tomorrow. We'll let the kids play and maybe we'll get in a yoga class.

The one thing that I've noticed I a not able to blog about while doing this Project 365 thing is my fitness updates.

I want to be able to write about the things that are going on in my life, as well as the kids. But I'm always behind the camera.

So how do you write a blog post about something that you don't have a picture of??

Well, it's my blog and I get to write about what I want, so I'm going to add in some fitness stuff if I want to.

So here's the deal...

In the last month I have lost 11.4 pounds.

There was one week in there (last week) that I was so unfocused.

I ate out at least FIVE times. AND skipped 2 days of working out. So I was definitely not surprised (and had no one to blame but myself) when I GAINED 1.6 pounds last week.

BUT! I refocused this week and lost 3.6 pounds! So I RE-lost last week's gain and then some. I'll take it!!

People keep asking me how I am doing it...well, I've been drinking Body by Vi shakes.

These shakes LITERALLY taste like cake mix.

I am so obsessed with them. My 2 BIG obsessions are the vanilla latte shake and the peanut butter and jelly shake. Mmmmmm...

And what good is nutritional meals without a good workout plan? I have also been doing the P90X program. I'm about to finish week 3 tomorrow.

So there ya have it folks. I highly recommend you jumping over to the Body by Vi link and seeing what they are all about!

And OF COURSE!!! I can't leave you without today's picture...


Yup. That's my girl...
blog comments powered by Disqus