Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Turning Frowns Upside Down {Project 365: Day 9}

Today was just one of "those" days.

Baby N woke me up much earlier than I wanted to be. I was definitely WAY exhausted when we got up.

I absolutely did NOT want to do my workout but I pushed play and did it anyway. I'm so glad that I did. I felt great afterward!

When Baby N woke back up from his nap, we were playing together. I was holding him, standing on my lap and he decided to vomit right down my shirt. It was awesome!


Later, I was feeding him some oatmeal for second breakfast.


I gave him a big bite JUST in time for him to sneeze. All over me!


Then he proceeded to kick the bowl of oatmeal out of my hands.

This was all before 9am!


Little Butt woke up in an ornery mood. She was kind of a butt head all the way up until she went to school.

By the time she got out of school, she was in a much better mood, and so was I!

We came home to play and watch Rent.

Luckily, our day ended a lot better than it started.


Even Baby N was feeling a bit silly by the end of the day.

How was your day today?
blog comments powered by Disqus