Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle {Project 365: Day 16}

I think Baby N hates me. 

No really.

He is at least determined to drive me crazy.

See. I decided last week that I was going to start getting up early to work out. I will set my alarm for 5am...and he will wake up even earlier.

Take this morning for example. I set my alarm for 5am. He wakes up at 4:30am. (He started waking up at 3am but officially got me up at 4:30am).

What kind of crap is that??? I swear! That child.

He had physical therapy today. 


He's getting a lot better with it. He loves to work and play with Miss Helen.


He really hates the stretches though.

But it has to be done. He will thank us for it later.

The other really important thing that got done was our yard.

I noticed when we got back from Alabama after Thanksgiving that there was a jungle in my backyard.

Well...things just got worse...


So I called our lawn guy and got him over here. I kept waiting for him to just show up but he never did.

Oh well. At least it's done now.

It's time for bed.

Wish me luck with the boy!!
blog comments powered by Disqus